Waves

From: Hibbs, Philip (philip.hibbs@tnt.co.uk)
Date: Thu 13 Nov 1997 - 18:16:00 EET

>>the little waves that hide downstream
>>of rocks in the river can be 'cheered on' and
>>will dash upstream to the next rock.
>
>How do you cheer the waves on?

"yes, you can do it, get on up there! Don't worry about all that other
water, it's no stronger than you are, and it's only twenty feet to the
next rock, go for it my son!"

That normally helps. The River Voices teach a chant that works quite
well (game terms: stackable spirit spell "Boost Wave", ranged, temporal,
allows the wave to gain 1 foot of height upstream).

philip.hibbs@tnt.co.uk or phibbs@compuserve.com
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/phibbs
The opinions expressed above are not necessarily the opinions
of myself, let alone TNT. I was probably under the mental
control of aliens when I wrote this.
| What immortal hand or eye dare frame thy perfect symmetry? |