RE: Flintnail in RQ3

From: Steven D. Leary (Myrddin_Emrys@email.msn.com)
Date: Sat 03 Jan 1998 - 21:58:33 EET

Mr. Metcalfe... You know more than you should about our social structure and
will be paid a visit shortly by our enforcers.

We manipulate the same world forces that all others of our species use, and
have been endowed by our leader with other powers as well (divine magic).

Ferric Kragstone

PS. The reports of my being yo-yoed to death in East of Pamaltela have been
greatly exaggerated.

Steven D. Leary