De Gods Wall

From: peter metcalfe (metcalph@voyager.co.nz)
Date: Sun 04 Jan 1998 - 05:55:19 EET

Stephen Martin:

On de Gods Wall.

>Thus, it is unlikely that Ulkamoon is the deity at II-24. This is most
>likely the god Deseeti, mentioned elsewhere in GRoY.

Deseeti is unlikely to be II-24 IMO because the Goddess next to II-24
is stated to be Orogeria (the original plentonic identification of her
as Thilla is stated in the Ivory Pages to be a mistake). Thus we would
expect Kenstrata next to her just as we have Umatum and Uleria together
on the Wall. Deseeti would probably be a mate of Thilla IMO (OTOH I
originally thought he was from Darjiin but Enclosure doesn't mention
him).

- --Peter Metcalfe