Tokenism?

From: Peter Metcalfe (metcalph@voyager.co.nz)
Date: Mon 05 Jan 1998 - 23:17:54 EET

danny bourne:

on Handicapped NPCs

>However, one does have to be aware of 'tokenism' when brooching on subjects
>like this and an 85 year old NPC with alzheimers & senile dementia borders
>on the tasteless.

And Taolo Lumine (A Big Rubble NPC virtually crippled by Arthritis
aka Joint Rot) isn't? Also the people who played in the Malkioni
freeform had great fun in playing 160 year old senile geezers when
their immortality spell ran out from what I heard.

- --Peter "Tokenism be damned! Cripples Ahoy!!" Metcalfe