Re: Gloranthan Genetics

From: TTrotsky (TTrotsky@aol.com)
Date: Tue 06 Jan 1998 - 20:15:25 EET

Peter, replying to me:

<< If we talk about DNA and all that, then we have no evidence to suggest
their existance in Glorantha nor would I go around proclaiming their
existance. But I do feel that Mendel's experiments would work in glorantha
and that people can inherit characteristics from their parents.>>

    I'm not sure Mendel's experiments would work as such, but I certainly
agree that Gloranthans inherit characteristics from their parents - to some
extent they must do or groups like Wareran and Agimori wouldn't be
identifiable. I think *heridity* works, but not by means of genetics. That was
the point I was making.

Forward the glorious Red Army!
     Trotsky