Telmori questions

From: Thomas Gottschall (Bloodtooth@gmx.net)
Date: Sat 10 Jan 1998 - 13:18:49 EET

Hi everyone,

I know that I once read about the land Telmoria but now I can't find it.
Where is it or where was it and where have I read of it ?

The GoG write-up of Hykim & Mikyh give some example of transform spells.
Among these are two Telmori ones. Both of them can't be cast on certain
moon phases. Yet Dorastor containing a far more complete Telmor write-up
doesn't mention a word on these. I would like what most of you people
believe is to be true.

- --
bye, Thomas

Email : Bloodtooth@gmx.net
Enchanted Forest : http://home.pages.de/~Enchanted.Forest/
(Telmori's Forest still there !)

"And though Argrath slay us to the last cub the wolves shall run to see
him fall" last line of the Wolfrunner's song