GloranthaCon Down Under 2 is coming

From: Hugh McVicker (hugh@burnet.edu.au)
Date: Sun 11 Jan 1998 - 03:47:34 EET

HERE IT COMES!!!!!

Yes, GloranthaCon Down Under 2 is winging it's way to
Melbourne This Australia Day Weekend (which coincides
with the weekend of the SuperBowl for U.S. Types)

24th-26th January 1998

What have you got I hear you ask?

We got

RuneQuest
Seminars
Call of Cthulhu
Pendragon
Elric!
Gloranthan based CyberPunk (I kid you not!)
Freeforms / LARPs
Sing-A-Longs
Storytelling (so put the finishing touches on those tales)
Live Action Trollball
Rarities Auction
Mythos Tournament
and Much More

With Guest of Honour

Sandy Petersen

Fount of Gloranthan Knowledge, Revealer of the Mysteries of Sorcery

And a swag of other Gloranthan Luminaries (no pun intended)

If you were at the last RQ Con in Bayswater then you know what fun it
was,
but this it's all being held in the heart of Melbourne at The University
of
Melbourne.This time there are Twenty two pubs within a kilometer and a
half
of the Old Physics building venue including one straight over the
footbridge.

The opening festivities will commence with a barbeque on the banks of
the
picturesque Yarra Yarra river on Friday evening. We will be cooking up a
storm (an old Orlanthi tradition) at the BBQ closest to Anderson street
Bridge from 6.30 onwards.

On current registrations out of town types are out numbering the locals
so
come on Melbournians, get your entries in quick smart.

You can see the complete entry form at

http://www.sd.monash.edu.au/~mdick/GCDU/index.html

or if you don't have web access drop me a line and we'll work something
out.

You can enter by email to me and finance can be sorted out at the con as
it's important to find out who is playing in the big freeform / LARP
games
as soon as possible.

Once again the details

GloranthaCon Down Under 2

24-26 January 1998

Old Physics Building
University of Melbourne
Swanston St

web page http://www.sd.monash.edu.au/~mdick/GCDU/index.html

email for information hugh@burnet.edu.au

Thank You,
        See you at the BBQ,

        Hugh McVicker

- --
Hugh McVicker Macfarlane Burnet Centre
IT Officer for Medical Research
Ph 61-3-9282 2107
hugh@burnet.edu.au
This man is depriving a village somewhere of an idiot.