Vormain in Civ2

From: TheCam (TheCam@aol.com)
Date: Sun 11 Jan 1998 - 08:59:32 EET

Howdy!

Peter M. in response to my question about Vormain in Civ 2:

Stephen Martin:
>>>I would have thought that the Vormaini would have "Isolationism" as a
>>>tendency, given their long history of of this practice.

Peter M. again:
>>I wholeheartedly agree, but it's not a trait in CivII.

And Stephen again:
>Ah, my unfamiliarity with the game is the culprit, then. There is no
other trait available which is even close, eh? Too bad.

There is (sort of). I'm going to use Perfectionist instead of Expansionist.
And you should try the game (or maybe not. It's *very* addictive and has
consumed *far* too much of my time.)

Btw, I still need leader names as well as cities to fully implement it.

Camo