Re: Civ 2 Vormain

From: Nick Brooke (Nick_Brooke@compuserve.com)
Date: Sun 11 Jan 1998 - 11:16:29 EET

>>> I would have thought that the Vormaini would have "Isolationism"
>>> as a tendency, given their long history of of this practice.

>> I wholeheartedly agree, but it's not a trait in CivII.

> Ah, my unfamiliarity with the game is the culprit, then. There is
> no other trait available which is even close, eh? Too bad.

"Perfectionist" civs tend to prefer developing at home to expanding
overseas, IIRC. It's the opposite of "Expansionist", but it's quite
possible to be an "Aggressive, Militaristic Perfectionist" -- which
means the civilisation in question will be willing to mount attacks
without provocation, break ceasefires, develop military advances in
preference to wussy ones, and build elaborate cities at home rather
than embarking on an overseas land-grab.

::::
Nick
::::