Killing noble kids, ZZ sex life

From: Pasanen Panu (passo@students.cc.tut.fi)
Date: Mon 12 Jan 1998 - 00:41:04 EET

 "Bloodthirsty barbarian" David Cheng wrote:

> It will now bring me extra satisfaction knowing that when I send the Sylphs
> down upon some LCM Minor Class units, I am crushing the life out of some
> decadent, drugged-out, pseudo-intellectual, silver-spoon Lunar noble kids.
> I'm psyched! Who wants to play?!? ^^^^^^^^

 Not me at least, killing kids has never been my big favourite.

 Beware, thou rebel, we are going to inform Unspoken Word of thine
 treacherous plans.

 Jose Ramos and John J. Medway suspect that Zorak Zoran's sexual
 tendencies might be perverted:

> > Zorak Zoran's sex life would be quite normal,
> > I believe. Uz do revere females...
> Who said there were females in ZZs sex life? At least living, uz ones.
> [rest of transmission censored]

 Duh, the ZZ fellows who are married? Maybe they have a zombie called
 Barbara at the temple, but they certainly do marry and have children.

> > Zorak Zoran's sex life would be quite normal,
> > I believe. Uz do revere females...
> What makes you think ZZ is straight?

 Nothing I know of says otherwise. Inform me, if there is a source
 implying otherwise. (Oh, how diplomatically said.)

 I have thusfar had only one ZZ PC in my campaigns, who was female. And
 her sexual orientation was pyromanic. For pleasure, she burnt
 her enemies and their friends and their homes, plants and carpets
 and animals. But I had most ZZ trolls quite suspicious of such
 eager messing with fire... and they did not fuck zombies thankyou.

 Panu Pasanen.