Zorak Zoran and sex...

From: Daniel McCluskey (Volt Computer) (a-daniem@microsoft.com)
Date: Mon 12 Jan 1998 - 19:36:33 EET

I would be extremely suprised to find ANYTHING "normal" in ZZ's sex life. I
really don't think that homosexuality would even begin to cover it...
I think that individual warbands would go for one or another type of extreme
non-conformity: either scary uber S&M B&D everything pierced/scarred/etc, or
>gasp! the horror!<(from the Uz fertility-centric perspective) complete
abstinance.

ZZ would certainly never do anything that might result in a child... leave
that for that smarmy kiss-up momma's boy Karrg -- the looser.

Normal Uz would make many jokes about ZZ not needing to play with his Big
Club all the time if his little one worked properly.

danm

"Sex is Boring, Ugly, Hippie Shit..."
- -- John Lydon