Culbrea and Lunar exiles

From: Martin Dick (mdick@insect.sd.monash.edu.au)
Date: Tue 13 Jan 1998 - 15:30:37 EET

I have a couple of questions that I would greatly appreciate
being answered if anyone has some ideas.

1) Are there any other sources on the Culbrea tribe in Sartar
other than Heroes of Wisdom and king of Sartar (which has very little)

or has anyone any ideas on what they are like?

2) In River of Cradles, it tells how rebellious peoples from the
Lunar lands, specifically Talastari orlanthi, Redlanders and Carmanians
have been deported to Prax (lucky people). Does anyone have any ideas
what the reasons were beyond being rebellious, i.e what were they
rebelling about?

Thanks in advance

Martin