Sex (as per ZZ and Uleria)

From: Pasanen Panu (passo@students.cc.tut.fi)
Date: Wed 14 Jan 1998 - 12:38:46 EET

 James Frusetta:

> in terror. :) Plus, you can gross out them pansy Sunboys and Hoomakti
> ("Hey, death boy! Us ZZ'ers do it with zombies!")

 This seems like a perfect badge for next G-Con!-)

 Jane Williams wondered:

> Uleria come in? As one of the few deities left with an Infinity Rune of
> her very own, she's hardly one of Orlanth's servants. Nor is she a
> relative. So where does she fit in Orlanthi society, other than as the
> subject of the biggest temple in Apple Lane?

 There is an old phrase to explain this: "Good girls go to Orlanth's
 Hall, bad girls just anywhere they like." I don't think that Orlanth
 Adventurous (nor any of his sons nor followers) would exactly _drive_
 her away! Besides, she seems to have been to whole lot of other
 places, too. She has her place in most pantheons, which supports
 the idea of the phrase.

 Panu Pasanen.