Silly Mistakes and Mosquitos

From: Erik Sieurin (sieurin@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed 14 Jan 1998 - 19:39:51 EET

Aaaargh!

Of course the wonderful piece by Michael Raaterova is in QUESTLINES
II, _not_ in ENCLOSURE!! That is, however, not a reason not to read
Enclosure, just a reason to read Questlines.

Kudos to Loren for his Carmanian monsters!

Some notes about mosquitoes: Among many of the RW species I know (ie
those that have bit me) only the females suck blood (it is they who
need energy before the mating); the males are rather peaceful
vegetarians.
There are other kinds of mosquito, and surely Gloranthan monsters have
no reason to follow earthly biology, but I am fond of the idea of
fierce mosquito women and puny mosquito men; perhaps the latter
capture men and animals as gift for the former, since a mosquito woman
neither can nor will mate until she has had her belly filled with
blood, but AFTER... o boy!

==
'The Owl and the Pussycat went to sea,
In a beautiful, pea-green boat...'
>From 'The Owl and the Pussycat' by Edward Lear
Erik Sieurin
Did you think I would reveal things about myself in this .sig?
HA!
sieurin@yahoo.com