Stars and easterners

From: Nils Weinander (nilsw@ibm.net)
Date: Thu 15 Jan 1998 - 22:35:26 EET

> Since the Kralorelans and Teshnans do not seem to be particularly stellar
> oriented, I would suggest that any such rituals they have work in a
> different manner. For example, the Kralorelan ritual might involve
> draconic formations, or a reconstruction of the Divine Court of whichever
> of their emperors first invented organized warfare.

But the Kralorelans do have star associations, for example
when the exarchs moved a star to start the Dragon's Awakening
Shudder. And there are the Dragon Stars.

But the emperor's court is a great idea. I think Thalurzni
is the best candidate for first general.

The teshnans aren't much into night, so I guess stars aren't
their thing. Neither is organized war.

Nils Weinander | Everything is dust in the wind
nilsw@ibm.net | http://www.geocities.com/Paris/8689