Finn-descended guys

From: Maria or Michael (michael.raaterova.7033@student.uu.se)
Date: Fri 16 Jan 1998 - 07:50:12 EET

VESA LEHTINEN

>Someone
Namely Erik Sieurin

>wrote

>> Loren, I come from a VERY cold and usually snowy country (Sweden), and
>> my ancestors on both sides also come from a VERY cold and usually
>> snowy country (Finland)
> Finn-descended guy in Sweden ? Were you beat up badly ?
>Maybe eaten alive?

He was exiled because of unsavory practices performed on elephants. As was
i, another Finn-descended guy in Sweden. Come to think of it, Jussi
Hyv=F6nen, Former Mr Glorantha in Sweden who lurks on the digest, also did
unspeakable things to elephants and was exiled to Sweden.

Michael Raaterova

<.sig omitted on legal advice>