Greg does not play dice! ;-)

From: Daniel McCluskey (Volt Computer) (a-daniem@microsoft.com)
Date: Fri 16 Jan 1998 - 17:00:41 EET

ooohh, Einstein would NOT have liked living in Glorantha...

        Having just spen't a couple of years sorting out the metaphysics of
        Glorantha I was rather unprepared for this.
          My brain still hurts, but at least I now know what sudden
illumination
        feels like. And I've been wondering what sort of tricksters to have
        lurking in Pavis. They believe in the Die of the Gods.

But clearly, as the die was a d6 and not a d10, it was the Bulls HUGE damage
bonus that did in the devil, and not a Crit.

Oh, and Ducks would be LESS cartoonish if they looked like PENGUINS?????
- -ack!
(other than that, it seems like a fine idea -- Make the buggers waddle AND
quack!).

danm