Pavis

From: Stephen Martin (ilium@juno.com)
Date: Sat 17 Jan 1998 - 05:17:49 EET

Arf:
>I will be working on some sort of link to do with Arroin, and either the
>EWF or Pavis' visit to Adari. What I want to know is are there any
>published sources that cover Adari or the EWF? I am sure some of the
>people out there who can quote Greg chapter and verse will know :-)

Be careful -- it is not that Pavis _visited_ Adari -- he was born there!
As for elf links, since Pavis raided through Shadows Dance for a time,
mastering the Giant of the Throne, it is possible he aided or was aided
by the Redwood elves there. I seem to recall some sort of link between
the Pavis elves and the Redwood; seems plausible to me, anyways.