re: Elder Races

From: David Dunham (dunham@pensee.com)
Date: Sun 18 Jan 1998 - 05:10:32 EET

Peter Metcalfe wrote

> > That's why I also love Duck Point. Having the little mean-tempered
> > quackers spices up the place tremendously.

> I don't consider Orange to be a spice...

Orange peel probably counts. At least, it sort of acts like one in Orangey
Beef (at Chinese restaurants).

Panu Pasanen wondered

> Why there are no elder races that
> would still affect everyday life (of humans), so Gloranthans would not
> life their lives in a human-community.

There are -- in Pamaltela, on the north coast. The elves dominate most of
the Umathelan tribes. (I hope to publish more about this in a future issue
of Enclosure.) Elder Secrets has most of the available data on this.

David Dunham <mailto:dunham@pensee.com>