Dicing with the devil

From: Erik Sieurin (sieurin@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue 20 Jan 1998 - 19:21:15 EET

Daniel:
>Maybe the die had been dropped in a coffee cup and when he
went to
> fish it out he dropped it again, trying to catch it on the way down,
but only
> succeeded in causing it to bounce and slide along the board as
described.

YES! YESS! This _must_ be how it happened! Yet another chance to show
that Primal Coffee is behind everything in Glorantha!

I'm now a confirmed believer in the dice theory!

BTW, has anyone else seen Disney's Hercules and thought that its
Titans are good images of the nasty Giant Uncles who tried to kill
Orlanth and his brothers during their initiation?
==
'The Owl and the Pussycat went to sea,
In a beautiful, pea-green boat...'
>From 'The Owl and the Pussycat' by Edward Lear
Erik Sieurin
Did you think I would reveal things about myself in this .sig?
HA!
sieurin@yahoo.com