Re: Pent?

From: Kevin Rose (vladt@interaccess.com)
Date: Tue 20 Jan 1998 - 23:30:43 EET

Richard said:
>Pent seems like a good place to transport the AH Vikings box set. This
>is all pretty self-contained stuff which could be made reasonably
>Gloranthan (or at least not non-Gloranthan). I like a Scandinavian look

>and feel.

Unless you are thinking of a different Pent than I am, you are going to
have to change all the history of the Lunar empire and a bunch of the
background of Prax.

Although the idea of the Pentans sailing their giant wheeled longcarts
across the steppes and decending on an isolated village is somewhat
amusing. . .

Kevin