Shortie on Uleria

From: Erik Sieurin (sieurin@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed 21 Jan 1998 - 20:26:35 EET

The most important reason Uleria aint the goddess of Prostitution is
that Prostitution aint nothing to do with Love - quite the opposite!

Oh, I forgot, the new rules of the list seem to include this, so: And
everyone who doesn't agree with me might just as well play AD&D, since
they're obviously aserious little snotlings!

==
'The Owl and the Pussycat went to sea,
In a beautiful, pea-green boat...'
>From 'The Owl and the Pussycat' by Edward Lear
Erik Sieurin
Did you think I would reveal things about myself in this .sig?
HA!
sieurin@yahoo.com