The Rules Digest

From: Tal Meta (talmeta@cybercomm.net)
Date: Fri 23 Jan 1998 - 02:48:18 EET

For those of you who signed up on the Rules digest format only, and
haven't seen anything, despair not. The list is functioning, but a minor
directory problem is keeping the digest from being created.

As I haven't got the access on MPGN's server to fix it myself, it'll
have to wait until tomorrow to get fixed.

(And thanx, Shannon; if you hadn't told me where to look, I'd have
driven myself nuts trying to figure it out. <g>)