Dwarf Secrets & Civ II

From: TheCam (TheCam@aol.com)
Date: Fri 23 Jan 1998 - 23:33:55 EET

>> Elder races do know stuff human cultures don't, cause theyve been
>> around lot longer. They have magics and secrets more primal etc.

<snip>

>Dwarf: You have a point here. But they can be easily stolen.

Easily?!? So it should be no problem for a group of adventurers to wander over
to a dwarf haven and swipe some flintlocks, then? Granted, Iron and such was
stolen from them but they've become *much* more protective since.

I don't remember if I mentioned this last week but I've made lots of changes
to my web site (and the accompanying downloads) so check it out! Also, it
occured to me that I should change the names of the historians that tell us
things like "The most advanced civ" etc. I've already come up with a few from
the various sources and will post them to the site soon but any suggestions
for others would be great!

Camo
Glorantha CivII site: members.aol.com/thecam/