Message from Rob Heinsoo

From: RobMH (RobMH@aol.com)
Date: Mon 26 Jan 1998 - 07:24:34 EET

Gloranthaphiles,

As the former Glorantha developer at Chaosium, I need to let you all know that
I have left the Bay Area and moved back to Washington state. I'm freelancing
some for Issaries, but I'm not an employee and I'm not part of the Issaries
decision-making loop.

My wife Lisa took a job as the education coordinator at Olympic Park
Institute, an environmental education campus in the rainforest. Lisa taught
here for three years before we moved to California, so this is something of a
triumphant return for her.

Getting to know the members of the Glorantha community who attend
Gloranthacons was one of the best things about my job. I'll see you again.

Anyone who wants to contact me can find me at:
173 Freshwater Park, Port Angeles, WA 98363, (360) 928-2514

Rob Heinsoo
RobMH@aol.com