Sartar's origins

From: Peter Metcalfe (metcalph@voyager.co.nz)
Date: Mon 26 Jan 1998 - 06:18:59 EET

Vesa Lehtinen:

> AFAIK Sartar was supposed to be an Esrolian thought majority
>of Orlanthi 'arriving before him were from Heortland. I wish I'd remember
>the source where I got that...

KoS talks of Sartar being from the Orshanti clan of Heortland. The
Colymar are also said to have come from the same clan although the
CHDP claims (p130) that Colymar came from Esrolia. I think that
given Sartar's popularity, every tribe in Sartar claims to have had
its roots in the Orshanti clan.

- --Peter Metcalfe

PS: The updated Web page is at http://www.voyager.co.nz/~metcalph
     How could I have left it out of the announcement?