Re: The Glorantha Digest V5 #362

From: Erik Sieurin (BV9521@bhs.utb.hb.se)
Date: Mon 26 Jan 1998 - 21:22:01 EET

> From: richard <richard.develyn@nwpeople.com>
> Subject: Overheard on the back of a bat
This was so incredibly good I must break the rules of the list and
just send a message telling you that. Haven't had so much fun in... I
don't know when. Tell you, this is the first Digest I will save for
at least half a year. Cudos maximus!

Well, I'll avoid breaking the rules by asking a question: I don't own
the Dragon Pass boardgame - what the heck does the Dwarf's Alchemical

Thingamajig do? And I do not mean exact game effects, but what it is
supposed to do in Glorantha?
"The Owl and the Pussycat went to sea, in a beautiful pea-green boat..."
>From "The Owl and the Pussycat" by Edward Lear

Erik Sieurin
bv9521@bhs.utb.hb.se
Bodagatan 39, 2 tr