Re: Timeline

From: Nick Brooke (Nick_Brooke@compuserve.com)
Date: Mon 26 Jan 1998 - 23:12:47 EET

___________
Simon Hibbs writes:

> Overall events up to 1640 are pretty well documented and known, after
> that things get much more vague in terms of dates and such.

I'm bemused. What's your source for "events up to 1640"? All I have is
the dodgy, parochial, partial history from "King of Sartar" -- only one
POV, only covering Dragon Pass and the Holy Country in any detail.

If that's "pretty well documented", I'm a Dutchman.

And if that's worth ditching a campaign for, I'm... well, I'm something
worse than a Dutchman. (Whatever that might be).

::::
Nick
::::