Re: 20th c analogies

From: Nils Weinander (nilsw@ibm.net)
Date: Tue 27 Jan 1998 - 00:09:23 EET

> I agree 100%. What's more, I'll take the offensive: I think it
> is both easier and more amusing to both understand and play in
> Glorantha if we employ RW (and even 20C) analogues in looking
> at the world.

Oh damn, now I _know_ that somewhere on the lozenge
there has to be a fat, pompous and utterly insignificant
little twit of a ruler based on the swedish prime minister...

_____

P.S. I just checked Peter's timelines on the web.
Great work!
Nils Weinander | Everything is dust in the wind
nilsw@ibm.net | http://www.geocities.com/Paris/8689