minor stuff

From: Peter Metcalfe (metcalph@voyager.co.nz)
Date: Tue 27 Jan 1998 - 01:20:20 EET

Simon Hibbs:

>Overall events up to 1640 are pretty well documented and known, after
>that things get much more vague in terms of dates and such.

I would say up to 1625 myself. I really don't know what happens in
the 1640s in various places (save for high death counts).

Frederic Ferro:

>And Superego Elves look too much like those uptight Tolkien Noldor.
>Maybe the Green Aldryami have cycles, as Nick Brooke proposed.

I think the concept of the superego elves is that their emotional
state is defined by the seasons (through Elfsense) rather than
the experiences of their individual selves.

- --Peter Metcalfe