Re Wanted!

From: richard (richard.develyn@nwpeople.com)
Date: Wed 28 Jan 1998 - 11:41:04 EET

>>I'm going on the Genertela pack which has regional timelines of events,
>>all finishing at 1640, which is given as the default 'curerent' date.
>>All the information in the book is given from the perspective of a
>>writer in 1640.

>Can I have your copy? I will trade you Borderlands, Griffin Mountian,
>Pavis & the Big Rubble for it as my copy only goes up to 1621 and is
>written from the perspective of a writer in the same year.

I've got a copy I'll trade you with - just give me a few days to type,
er - find, that interesting little addendum "Events 1621 to 1640".

Richard
- --
Richard Develyn Tel: (UK)-1732-743591
Principal Architect / Development Manager Fax: (UK)-1732-743597
Network People International http://www.nwpeople.com