The Mostali of Sieurin

From: Loren Miller (loren@wharton.upenn.edu)
Date: Wed 28 Jan 1998 - 18:16:07 EET

In accordance with rule number 1:
> 1. Do not include large sections of a message in your reply. Especially
> not to add "Yeah, I agree" or "No, I disagree." Or be excoriated.
> If someone writes something good and you want to say "good show"
> please do. But don't include the whole message you praise.

I wish to publically applaud everything Erik Sieurin has recently written
about Mostali reproduction practices, clockwork automata, and so on. He
consistently amazes me with the fabulous inventions he pulls out of his
Well of Knowledge.

Good Show and Bravo!

- --
Loren Miller <loren@wharton.upenn.edu>
Applying computer technology is as easy as finding the right
wrench to hammer in the right screw.