Web site update

From: Nils Weinander (nilsw@ibm.net)
Date: Thu 29 Jan 1998 - 02:01:15 EET

I'm ever so slowly adding stuff to the Glorantha
branch of my web site. So now there is a little
substance on eastern matters: Kralorelan stuff (old
things I have previously posted to the Digest),
East Isles stuff (some never seen in cyberspace
before).

The address is:

http://www.geocities.com/Paris/8689/glorantha.html
Nils Weinander | Everything is dust in the wind
nilsw@ibm.net | http://www.geocities.com/Paris/8689