Drastic Erratta

From: Stephen Martin (drastic@juno.com)
Date: Thu 29 Jan 1998 - 07:43:04 EET

To All:

I accidentally found another noteworthy error in The Book of Drastic
Resolutions, Volume Prax. On page 28, the map of the Night Sky is
mislabeled in a minor but noticeable way.

The caption should indicate that this map is of the night sky "Three
hours before _midnight_ on the Spring Equinox", not three hours before
sunset.

Also, the symbol for Zenith is mislabeled -- I could have sworn I put in
the correct one, but I guess not. The correct symbol is on the map, a
quartered circle.

Next, photocopying difficulties at the last minute made it necessary to
remove the direction indicators. Those with Elder Secrets should already
be aware that the East label should be on the left hand side, and the
Western label on the right.

Finally, please be aware that the stars shown on this map are much larger
than they actually appear in Glorantha, and represent more a sense of
relative brightness than any indication of size.

Stephen Martin
The Book of Drastic Resolutions
drastic@juno.com
P.O. Box 272914
Concord, CA 94527-2914 USA

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]