Sabotage in Sartar

From: Pasanen Panu (passo@students.cc.tut.fi)
Date: Thu 29 Jan 1998 - 11:59:44 EET

 Salting (or mudding) water and spirits (lowers soldiers morale, too!)
 Burning stuff, like houses, tents, horses in stables. Killing pack
 animals. Stealing anything worthwhile, like ropes, armor, weapons.
 Killing their servants, dogs, plants. Poisoning stuff.

 I don't know much what they did in medieval sieges, but I suppose
 these tactics would be used amongst others. (Oh, and the classic.
 Putting the bodies of their dead amongst their foodstuff.)

 Panu Pasanen.