Knight Fort

From: Jim Gould (jgould@io.com)
Date: Fri 30 Jan 1998 - 04:57:46 EET

Kudos to Peter Metcalfe for heroic efforts on his timelines. If you
haven't, check it out. In the meantime, it got me thinking on a couple of
minor points:

When was Knight Fort built in Prax? Who did it? And where is it; my poor
eyes can't see it on any of my maps. I can make up answers to these, but if
there's a semi-canonical source it would be nice to be enlightened.

"Dammit" Jim Gould
jgould@io.com
http://www.io.com/~jgould
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit
materiari?