Orlanthi assassins?

From: Simon Hibbs (simonh@msi-uk.com)
Date: Fri 30 Jan 1998 - 17:23:03 EET

Mikko Rintasaari says :

> So... yes. An eurmali can bother the local garrison to no end, but
>remember that they don't actually work in groups. They are
individuals...
>hmm... maby a smart orlanthi priest could convince Eurmal (the God) to
>take a stand against the Lunars... that would propably effect at least
the
>subconscious tendencies of most eurmali.

About the only thing I can imagine Eurmal taking a stand against is a
bar.

 Panu Pasanen :

>It is very likely, that some wind lords and even priests would
>secretly belong to this organization, even if not very actively.
>Not just killing people, but doing rituals and stuff, that they
>need to bring a 'messiah', Argrath or whoever it will be, to slay
>the Red Moon. And they would have to hide people like Brian and
>Kallyr.

I think you're talking about the cold wind movement, but they're not
realy assassins. Murdering people like that is very un-orlanthi but I'm
sure there are cases of it. The thing is, unless you belong to a cult or
sect such as Black Fang in Pavis, or Cacodemon who give their followers
secrecy magics, it's relatively easy to track down an assassin using
magic.

Simon