Outside World Funeral

From: Joerg Baumgartner (joe@toppoint.de)
Date: Fri 30 Jan 1998 - 18:50:00 EET

Nick Brooke:

>> But wait a few years, and when the Outside World goes to its final
>> rest, Kralorela will once again attain its former perfection...

Nils:
>{Yet another forehead slap} Of course! That's what the
>funeral ceremony for the outside world is about! The
>dragon emperor and the exarchs have put in movement
>the final isolation of Kralorela, its removal from
>the rest of the world.

I wonder what parts of the world will remain within the emperor's
transition - Ignorance, Fethlon?

Will the land of Kralorela (not just the people) be transited to
Vithela, or beyond to draconic bliss?

Go there, find out...

>Then again, that's not an altogether desirable route, to judge
>by the example of Brithos...

How so? As far as we know Brithos has transited into Solace (or
something similar, a state of absolute logic) very much like the
City of Malkonwal did during the Darkness (I Fought We Won?).