Overreaction?

From: DUNCAN ROWLANDS (DUNCANROWLANDS@compuserve.com)
Date: Sat 31 Jan 1998 - 17:22:54 EET

Mainly for Simon Hibbs

Firstly the lines "Dunno. Say, do many RW humans you know of have magical=

properties? Can their priest call the gods to his aid? There are
differences."
were not mine, they were Sergio's (I think).

Secondly, I disagree with Sergio's line of argument as well, I simply too=
exception to your mode of expression. On reflection it appears that I ma=
have over reacted in my rant. Just to put the record straight, I am happ=
for others to believe in a deity so long as they are equally happy for me=

not to, and I again apologise for the vitreol and for occupying the diges=
with non Gloranthan matters (and for inadvertantly kicking off a flat ear=
th
debate).

Duncan (volatile as a Storm Bully) Rowlands