Guerilla warfare

From: Steve Rennell (software@spis.co.nz)
Date: Mon 02 Feb 1998 - 04:51:21 EET

Peter Metcalfe wrote:
> The tribes didn't rise up to overthrow the lunars - the dragon ate
> up the lunar army and most of the important lunar sympathizers thus
> effectively delunarizing Sartar.

Sounds like the Guerilla warfare was running on a different level.
Insead of attacking the Lunar army logistic base, and getting the
soldiers to do the Run around, someone was off doing HQ's to gain
sufficient influence and power to get the Brown Dragon to eat the
Lunars in the middle of the Ceremony (If I'm thinking of the right
incident). Building up magical strength rather than military
strength.

The Glorantha equivalent of the "Freedom Fighters Steal
plutonium, build a Nuke, then blow up major enemy military base"
strategy to winning the war?

Steve