Re: Kralorela

From: Nils Weinander (nilsw@ibm.net)
Date: Mon 02 Feb 1998 - 08:50:13 EET

Me:

> Last night I had the idea that this gives us the real
> purpose of Godunya's grand bridges. The seven bridges
> are preparations and "exercise" for the building of
> an eighth, metaphysical, bridge which reaches into the
> land of the dead and once more makes it accessible.

I forgot to add that this also explains why Godunya has
hung aroung for so long: he doesn't wany to pass on to
the next level of existence until he has ascertained
that he can be reached bt those still living.

An additional musing: if the contacts with the land of
the dead have broke off, are the deified emperors still
accessible to worship? If not, there wold be some serious
disruption.

Nils Weinander | Everything is dust in the wind
nilsw@ibm.net | http://www.geocities.com/Paris/8689