Mirin's Cross

From: DUNCAN ROWLANDS (DUNCANROWLANDS@compuserve.com)
Date: Mon 02 Feb 1998 - 20:35:18 EET

Can anyone help on the following:
The battle of Mirin's Cross took place in 2/46 but does anyone know the
precise date within this year of the battle? Any ideas?

(I'm trying to sort out a holy day in a campaign)

Quick word for JW on character generation, just make up a hunter with
skills he should logically have at a reasonable level for the his age,
background and setting and forget the charts. Make it up, I always do! =

(Charts are useful for guidelines but thats about it).

Duncan