Re: The Glorantha Digest V5 #390

From: Peter Metcalfe (metcalph@voyager.co.nz)
Date: Tue 03 Feb 1998 - 07:59:49 EET

Duncan Rowlands:

>The battle of Mirin's Cross took place in 2/46 but does anyone know the
>precise date within this year of the battle? Any ideas?

The battle lasted four days so I think any commeroration of the battle
will be enacted on the day of the submission of the barbarian chiefs.
Unfortunately I don't know when this is either so any full moon
day in the campaigning season would be probable.

Were Ralph:

>Who or what are Boggles, and where can I read about them?

They are a race of Disorder creatures that followed Ratslaff.
Wyrms Footprints has contains a story about them on p37.

A Boggle castle is on the Plateau of Statues. See the Tales #14
or #15 for more details

Paul Wegner:

>Anybody have any suggestions on how to catch up [on RQ] fairly quickly?

http://www.glorantha.com and click on New Here to find a list
of introductory documents. Then head over to David Dunham's
webpage and click on what to buy? at:

http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha/recommendation.html

and then:

http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha/products.html

on a listing of products for the compleatist.

- --Peter Metcalfe