Re: EWF & Praxians

From: David Dunham (dunham@pensee.com)
Date: Tue 03 Feb 1998 - 10:06:23 EET

Andrew Joelson wrote

> EWF? Who had quite
> amicable relation with the Praxians? (As in, whole tribes belonged to
>the EWF?)

This is the same EWF which needed to import Pentan horse nomads to provide
a buffer against Praxian raids? The same EWF that backed the building of
the city of Pavis, hated by all Praxian nomads?

I'll bet you say Sheng Seleris had a cordial relation with the Lunar
Empire. After all, he had them work for him in Kralorela. And not just
whole tribes, but basically the whole of Peloria belonged to Sheng's empire.

Martin Dick's Orlanth Rebellious subcult reminds my of my "Listening Wind"
cult. Mine may be based on a way cool Talking Heads song (one of my
favorites), but I think his makes a bit more sense as a puny subcult with
an actual rationale.

David Dunham <mailto:dunham@pensee.com>