Re: Spirit Cults and Altars

From: Nick Brooke (Nick_Brooke@compuserve.com)
Date: Tue 03 Feb 1998 - 19:18:50 EET

_______
Stephen's handy list included:

> SUN DOME (if the nomads could get to the holy place) -- Sun Hawk,
> Raven, Hyena (I don't remember why), Morning Star, Evening Star
         ^^^^^

I'd suggest Hyena is because, since MOB's Sun County and associated
works, it's been hard to even *think* about the Sun Domers for too
long without bursting out in peals of maniacal laughter.

More seriously, I doubt Raven should be summonable at the Sun Dome.
Except, perhaps, as a victim for Sun Hawk to pick on... which would
make some kind of sense, I suppose.

::::
Nick
::::