Sor-eel

From: Stephen Martin (ilium@juno.com)
Date: Wed 04 Feb 1998 - 22:27:17 EET

>We don't have any "official" version of who the replacement Governor of
>Prax will be. My money's on Duke Raus: competent, self-effacing,
loyal...=
>a great first step back into Imperial favour, that *still* keeps him out
>on the border where he can't do any (political) damage.

The one very strange thing we do have is a rumor in an early issue of
Tales, which says that his replacement is bald (Tales #2, it turns out).
Perhaps Mr. Hall learned something from Greg way back in 1990 or so.

Stephen Martin
ilium@juno.com
The Book of Drastic Resolutions
drastic@juno.com

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]