short and happy

From: David Cake (davidc@cyllene.uwa.edu.au)
Date: Thu 05 Feb 1998 - 11:48:28 EET

Nick said
>As mentioned above, Solanthos is unlikely to be up to anything with Sor-
>Eel, if Sor-Eel is living in disgraced early retirement somewhere inside
>the Empire.

        Actually, Sor-Eel did remarkably well for himself on returning to
the Empire during Life of Moonson at GCDU, ending up Sultan of Doblian.
Nothing like having your family around you. I can recommend it highly,
though I've probably said too much about it already.

Michael Raatovera

>I know exactly who Argrath White Bull is: the PCs in my campaign.

No that is a fine solution to the problem, and furthermore one that I think
Greg Stafford would wholeheartedly endorse!

        Cheers

                David