Kralori Month

From: TTrotsky@aol.com
Date: Thu 05 Feb 1998 - 20:52:56 EET

Nils:

<<2. Moon worship was mentioned in conjunction with the exiled lunars and the
captive red emperor. That brings back an old issue. I know I have asked about
this before. The Kralorelan calendar is divided into six _months_. I
asssociate months with moons. The calendar was created in past ages, but what
pre-Dawn moon had a seven week period?>>

     I don't know about the Moons, but it is worth noting IMO that the planet
Lokarnos has a 28-week period, so a Kralori month is a quarter of that. How
relevant this is is a moot point, since Lokarnos first rose in -210 ST
(according to GRoY) and I would assume that the Kralori calendar dates back a
lot further than that. OTOH, he is the 'timekeeper', which could well suggest
his period was the same pre-Darkness as it is in present times.

Forward the glorious Red Army!
     Trotsky