Pelorian deities in Pavis & Greg's Speech

From: Pam Carlson (carlsonp@wolfenet.com)
Date: Fri 06 Feb 1998 - 09:49:27 EET

Somebody asked if PC's from Peloria could find their deities represented in
Pavis. I would imagine that a Lodril priest or acolyte could be found,
because of the land-grant to retired lunar soldiers policy. If you have
Pelorian farmers, you pretty much have Lodril.

*********

I, too, was converted on the spot to the wonders of the Red Goddess after
hearing Greg's story of the Godess' struggle. I have read the Questlines
version, and though it is wonderful, it's better if you imagine Greg
telling it passionately, wandering around a small stage, gesticulating
gently and almost chanting in his soft tones.

Martin Laurie:
>Lets see the smug bastard tell SHARGASH that his city would have fallen!

Ah, Martin - it's been too long. We should get the SFC back to Alkoth...

Pam