Ancient Cradle (addendum)

From: richard (richard.develyn@nwpeople.com)
Date: Fri 06 Feb 1998 - 14:14:33 EET

I note that two possibilities are arising here, in general terms. One is
the "baby is alive and well" story I detailed in my last post, the
second is "baby is a horrid monster" story a number of people have
contributed to.

While I favour the former (the latter seems too high powered for me), I
see no reason why conflicting versions of the Ancient Cradle Saga
shouldn't exist. This seems perfectly in keeping with the spirit of
Glorantha (maybe we should call the baby Argrath).

Richard
- --
Richard Develyn Tel: (UK)-1732-743591
Principal Architect / Development Manager Fax: (UK)-1732-743597
Network People International http://www.nwpeople.com